In 2017 we saw the DB Snatch and Burpee box jump overs in 17.1, here’s some tips and standards for the movements!
- Use your jumping muscles
- Focus on an efficient path for the dumbbell (straight up, not in a circular pattern)
- Touch both heads of the dumbbell to the floor for each rep!
- Stay close to the box, and mentally dial in how close you can be without hitting your head on the edge
- Two footed take off, landing, and turn as you jump off the other side
- Relax! This is a slow movement and you won’t gain much time by rushing.