Membership suited to your level of commitment
We have re-opened for those of you ready to get back to the gym.
If you plan to remain home for a while, we will continue offering our Zoom and virtual training classes. We’ve also posted updated membership options. Please take a moment to read all the details below.
REMEMBER: If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please don’t attend class for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative.
Virtual VashonStrong Plus
Includes pre-recorded daily WODs, TrueCoach Group Programming, access to Zoom WODs, and 1 class WOD/week (4/month)
12 VashonStrong Group WODs as well as pre-recorded daily WODs and access to Zoom WODs.
25 group WODs as well as pre-recorded daily WODs and access to Zoom WODs.
*Sales tax added at checkout.
Keeping everyone as safe as we can
Please read through these points so you can better understand our new policies and the precautions we are taking to keep you safe during your return to the gym.
- Each class max of 5 people will run at the gym. Zoom options are available for everyone for every workout.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from all other athletes before, during and after class.
- You must register ahead of time for class.
- Upon arrival, please wear a mask and wash your hands. You may remove your mask at your station.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy to be fair/make classes accessible to as many people as possible.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will have your own designated space when you come to class. You will be in your station for the entire class.
- In your station you will have everything you need for class – your own equipment, no sharing.
- You will sanitize before entering the gym and sanitize equipment when done with workout.
- Single use disinfecting wipes and sanitizer will be in each station.
- Anything you bring into the gym with you will stay at your station. Please limit the belongings you bring with you.
- Bathrooms are available. Please wash your hands after bathroom use.
STEPS STAFF WILL TAKE
- Coaches will wear masks.
- Coaches will sanitize equipment and the floor between classes in addition to athletes sanitizing equipment after use.
- All equipment and commonly used surfaces will be cleaned regularly with a CDC approved disinfectant.
get your first class free.
A little incentive
Feeling confident when you step into the gym makes all the difference, especially when you are new. We take the time to find out about your fitness goals and previous experience in a one-to-one setting and make sure you’ve got the basics before you join the larger group classes. Schedule your “No-Sweat Intro Session” today.